We are always looking for qualified men and women who excel in their respective fields to continue building the Driscoll tradition of excellence.
Available Opportunities Include:
- • Administrative Assistants
- • Project Managers
- • Estimators
- • Site Superintendents
- • Civil Engineers
- • Field Tradesman
Click HERE for an Employment Application
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Driscoll Construction Co., Inc. to take affirmative action to assure equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, creed, ancestry, marital status, national origin, disability, or on any other basis prohibited by law.
This includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Hiring, placement, upgrading, transfer, demotion or promotion
- Recruitment, advertising, or solicitation for employment
- Treatment during employment
- Rates of pay or other forms of compensation
- Selection for training, including apprenticeship
- Layoff or Termination
It is the policy of Driscoll Construction Co., Inc. to achieve and maintain full compliance with all applicable statutes, regulations and executive orders on equal employment opportunity and affirmative action.